Monday, March 28, 2011

LOTD3: Rainy days and Mondays

I love rain.. rainy days make me so happy... Even if i think of sad songs.. And spring love.. I also think of cute rain boots.. And curling up with my blanket on the chair watching the window as the rain streaks.. Today thats what this was.. Rainy Days and Mondays.. Also a carpenter song.. But I added a song at the end... Cause I liked it and thought it was nice. The skin i am wearing is Jesylilo's New Gum in Light I love this soft skin the rosy cheeks and the lips are so cute! I love it so much this a yummy Skin.. Enjoy the pics.. and let me mention. as with all LOTD its done by Mystic.. SO the quality is not amazing lol but I get excited and want to show the pictures!


Me from Head to toe
Hair: [e] Vivid Black 02
Skin: jesylilo new Gum in Lightskin
Eyes: Sapphire by Linc
Glasses Mons Optik Colorful in Yellow
Tattoo: Je'Taime by Damned
Gum: Pink Fuel Yum BubbleGum!
Necklace: Concrete Flowers: Punarind Necklace
Dress: Painted FLower by Tiny Bird
Bracelets: Erratic twisted bracelets
Nails BJ Nail-Palette (Marketplace)
Leggings: Atooly Gatcha Leggings #4
Boots: Puddle Stompers in Old School

Poses by HelaMiyo


0 comments:

Post a Comment