Friday, March 11, 2011

Flowers, Tulle and Leather

I hope you enjoy the fashions.. And the Little article. If you have any questions about anything.. Please don't hesitate to Message Me.
Model Mystic Shilling Photographer/Editor Hannah Lacombe

This week I was happy to accept a ring and proposal of marriage from my Frenchman. The beautiful ring helped to inspire this Look..  I went for my favorite Vintage and modern mix. The lovely dress is from Sea Hole.. It took us a while to get this dress photographed.. Its so lovely but does not like pictures lol.. The Shoes are part of my find of the week! A cute little store FORE brought these to my DOOR! I did the photo two different times with two different Hair colors.. I can be so picky with that but i hope you enjoy both looks! I have to give a shout out to my favorite blogger to read SiselyBella Riggles I totally had Fangasms this week when i met her.. And i have to say her shape is amazing.. Please look below for my review! My Stores as always are Listed below!

Shoes: Fore
Hair: LoQ - Bailey
HairBand: MIEL
Leggings: Jolie (Marketplace)
Skin MonS Jess Skin Pink Lips 
Shape Lexa by Belleritis
Customz Inkz Leather Jacket from the outfit Cody
Makeup Kyoot Bardot
Tattoo: Love of a Woman Little Pricks
Ring.. Earthstones Destiny Bridal Set ( ty baby)
Earrings are Je Suis from Pure Juice 
Necklace Mandala
Eyelashes: OW Feather Black Lashes

Model:Mystic Shilling Photographer/Editor Hannah Lacombe
Review of Belleritis Lexa! 
One i Love it.. this shape is a awesome match for quite a few of my skins I have to say. From my Mons to Curio to Lara Hurley and my Al Vivo.. It worked well and was very complimentary. for 299 You get a great shape to use. In the shop there were tons of options. From short and slender to curvy and tall. So you are sure to find something that works for you.  I chose Lexa And i needed No mods! I have always been a fan of modification on a form. to get more of the shape I want. And I didnt need to do that with Lexa. It was out of the box great! It is no Mod so make sure int he store you try them on! They do come with a few hand sizes so you can make sure your rings and such work well. Overall Great Product, Amazing Price! Gets two thumbs up!

Ohh I am so excited to give you a Hint about this weekends blog.. We love fashion and edgy photos here at PGR and this weekend We are cooking up something exciting.. We also got some lovely items from American Bazaar that we will be showcasing here in the next few days. Also stick around for my review of the Pure Juice event and some of the goodies I picked up!

 I look forward to more blogging!
  Mystic Shilling

0 comments:

Post a Comment