Monday, March 14, 2011

Post Apocalyptic Pin Up

When the world ends.. What will our fashions be? I have no idea.. But I can imagine.. We will sill have great fashion.. Hannah and I were inspired this week by some great looks from Leezu and felt the need to glam ourselves up for the future.. I like to think of us as Post Apocalyptic Pin-Ups

These items are all great separate and casual.. The dress I am wearing with a pair of heels would be amazing with its asymmetrical design. The jacket Hannah is sporting with a pair of jeans and some pumps or boots would look great just wandering the Grid.

But with so many Sims dedicated to the future.. Why not slip this on..and Join them? Enjoy the Pictures  I know we enjoyed creating them and bringing them to you!


-Mystic is Wearing-
Dress Natascha  by LeeZu
Hair is Tijana Rawhouse in Chalk
Feather Lashes and Flick Nails By Onyx Wear
Earrings and Bracelets from Fusion
Skin -Mary Light - Free gift from March Glam Affair
Spooky Eyes, Face Make up "Tell me a Story" , "Cyborg II" Body tattoo and  Necklace all from  Little Pricks Skin Deep
Dare Booties from GOS
Cigarette from Hermony
Fishnets from Crickets

Look Featured on Hannah
Hair ploom seffy black
Feather lashes ffromOnyx Wear
Bombard eyeshadow
Erratic sequin hot pants
JH black pearl necklace
Skin Claire By Lara Hurley Pale Smokey Makeup
Leezu Margo Jacket
Tattoo  Punk Century By  Garden of Ku
Earrings Violet Voltaire Melancholy Earring
Boots   VC Designs Combat Boots




 We decided to do our first Model Collaboration! We went to a sim not to be named because well they didn't like us there for the 10 min we visited their sim. But it doesn't matter they were amazingly beautiful.. And I am happy for what they looked like and how they came out! We did some changes for this look I will list the changes here.

Mystic
-Posture Collar from Bubble
-Survival Gas Mask  from The Abyss
-Tijana in Jet
-Xtreme Facial Piercing from Bubble
And I removed the Flexi Skirt so it was just a short with this look. I really liked that!

Hannah is also wearing a Mask from Bubble!

2 comments:

Heavie said...
This comment has been removed by the author. March 16, 2011 at 6:22 AM
Heavie said...

Wouaw !!

Your blog has totaly changed !! I love !

kissses

(ps sorry I had delete my first comment because it's linked to my google blog but this one is umppty...)

March 16, 2011 at 6:43 AM

Post a Comment