Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Mystic Eclectic Weekend of Fashion


...Vintage Date Night...
I am a fan of date night.. The idea of getting spruced up and going on.. To the point that its a requirement one date night a week.. A reason to get all dressy and pretty and show off my sexy side is a bonus..And my boyfriend does enjoy it.. So this date  night.. I found a great piece from Amerie and had to Jazz it up so it was more Night time then Day time.. Adding a lovely lace top from MonS and a gold Belt from Coco and my new favorite Sandals from ANEXX I hope I achieved that sexy girl look.. If nothing else Kuja and I were  happy with the look. So Here it is.. Enjoy!
Model Mystic Shilling Photographer/Editor  Hannah Lacombe

Denim Jumpsuit Dark from Amerie
Lace top 3 from MonS 
IDONTMIND Bracelets Mon's
Belt - COCO WrapSkinnyBelt
ANEXX StuddedJewel Heels In Black and Gold
Hair LoQ Hairs  "Cafe Au Lait" - Black
OW Feather Lashes
Skin -Curio- Pout Tantrum 1 in Sandust Light

.....Contemporary Grey-scale Sunday....
This Look Was totally inspired by my Ankle Boots.. I found them on a trip to Onyx Wear and fell in love.. Pairing them up with my ultra comfy tank from Jane's and jeans from Hollipocket Were a must have! I loved this look.. My Grey-scale Weekend Look.. You can punch this look up with more color if you want.. Change the Belt or the shoes or both.. But i was feeling Grey and Moody so thats what I went with! 
Model:Mystic Shilling Photographer/Editor Hannah Lacombe

HolliPocket * Baring it All jeans -White
Tank Top from Jane Intrinsic
::OW:: Flick Nails Short
Bracelets AMD Contemporary Bangles
Hair  from Maitreya in Uma in Pitch
EY:NO Leather Belt (black)
OW Ankle Boots
Je Suis Precieuse ear Hoop (from Pure Juice)
Skin MonS Mira Black Shadow-Blossom Lip
Absolution The Little Shrug (black)


**Posted by Mystic Shilling**

0 comments:

Post a Comment