Thursday, March 17, 2011

Mystic goes Gidget?

I am a fan of classic movies, the beach, surfing and anything to do with shopping.. I just remodeled my beach and fell in love with the vintage feel and This look is semi inspired by that look.. I went from Day to Night trying hard to keep the same theme! Also the first outfit is my take on what was in the Fashion House Magazine. I just switched up a bit and then I just fell down a Yacht Club Theme I really do hope you enjoy!


Here is what I am wearing
Look 1 Is the day time Chic 
Striped Cardigan from Tres Blah
Mia Shorts from Phoenix Rising
Aitui Stretched Elven Ears 
Mons Pearl Necklace Wenna Blue
Hair Clawtooth "Beg Your Pardon" Coffee
Skin JesyLilo jojo Tan
Shoes Pichi Lace Ballerina
Legwarmers  Gawk White Wool
Nails BJ Nail Palette in Skyblue (marketplace)
CDY Hairband in White Rose (Marketplace)
Makeup: BelBalls Cheetah Liner (discontinued)
Tank top Jane's Intrinsic in Cream
Shirt L'Elite Lace/Top Sweater and Pants (Fashion House)

I decided to go to the beach later that day.. Meaning the yard outside my quaint little beach house. This look is so cute!

The Cute bikini i got at TFG  Mushie's Saylor Girl
The Cute Sandals ar from Addictia
Skin is Jesylilo Jojo in Tan
Hair is Hilton by Raw House
Glasses are Optik in Aqua by Mons
Later that night i went and hunt out with my bestie Bo'Nana and I had to keep the theme going cause well it made me happy.. Cardigan came back on and a great little dress from MOn Tissu

Dress Mon Tissu Party Dress in Polka Dot
Caridgan Tres Blah
Gos Espadrilles in White
Hair is UMA by Matrieya 
Glasses are Optic in Red by Mons 

There was my Day and Night at the Beach I hope You all enjoyed the Looks!

0 comments:

Post a Comment