Tuesday, March 15, 2011

SMEXY TOMBOY

My friends rag on me all the time for dressing like a boy. Well I think it can be very sexy if done right.  I like to the tomboy look but it helps to accessorize. In this look I paired it with some nice earrings, bangles and a pearl necklace.  Some girly touches go a long way.  This look is great just hanging out or a night of clubbing, you will definitely get noticed. I've had alot of compliments on this outfit, which is why I decided to feature it this week.


SKIN: LARA HURLEY
HAIR: BURIED
EARRINGS AND BANGLES:  ERRATIC
NECKLACE:  LINE
SHOES:  URBAN BUNKER UNIT
SHIRT:  SUICIDAL UNBORN
PANTS:  AMERIE
TATTOO:  GARDEN OF KU
PIERCINGS: KOWP
MAKEUP:  GLAMORIZE

  I wanted to also thank all my friends for the great response and compliments on our blog. We have had lots of fun so far doing it. We would love to hear from you guys, so feel free to send in your ideas or questions. Love you all <3

Hannah Lacombe  aka Hannah Bo'Nana

0 comments:

Post a Comment