Sunday, March 20, 2011

LOTD1 School is In!

This is my very first LOTD. It wont Happen everyday.. But more often then Not! I have the stores Listed and will update the links ASAP! This was on Location shot at the CrackDen's University. Not our normal Awesome Photos Hannah does. Simply done by Mystic who is not Photoshop Awesome! But I hope you enjoy the look and my Photos!
Model and Photographer Mystic Shilling


School GIrl 2 Blazer Sweetest Goodbye
Skin Illusory Paige Tan Winter A4
Sock: League Ella stockings with Garter
Glasses: Hype V3 Nerd Glasses
Hair: Vive9 Fredja in Brisk
Boots: Miel Far Boots
Lashes: Feather Lashes by  Onyx Wear 
Model and Photographer Mystic Shilling

I went to Sweetest GoodBye and fell in love with this hot little school girl outfit.. Needless to say I had to rock it today. I matched it up with some glasses from Hype. My fav thigh high garter socks from League and some shit kicker boots from Miel! This look was actually really easy to put together It was already an awesome outfit from SG just toss on some accessories and go!

0 comments:

Post a Comment