Saturday, April 2, 2011

Mystic Goes Rogue

Always a pretty girl.. But some days.. A pretty girl has to go rogue and take some names, kick some ass.. I get tired of having to try to defend my rep.. So i took matters and a .45 into my own hands.. 


  A liquor store, cleaners, and a check cashing place.. I cleaned them out hid the money and my last hurrah.. a bakery known for its ties with the Grid Mob I got caught and after a shootout in the barrens of the Grid.. I thought I got away.. 
But.. it turns out my guy on the inside.. Wasnt my guy.. he was working with the feds.. And he booked a bish.. LOL. But no matter.. I looked great.. Had a blast Look below for the What I wore.. I hope as always you enjoyed the pictures! Model Mystic Shilling. Photographer and Editor Hannah Lacombe~



Me from Head to toe
Skin: Curio Pout Pure 2 in Sundust [Dark] 
Hair: 99Hair Clara in B1
HairBase and Makeup: Damned Tribal 
Eyelashes: Glow Bohemian Drama (TDR)
Piercing: H.O.D The Crow's Crux Razor (feather) 
Ears: Gauged Stretched Human Ears
Eyes Perception Autumno 6-2 

Jacket: Toxic Kitty Vixen Cropped Leather Jacket
Shirt: COG Design Naughty Top in Dirty White 
Top Tattoo and Glove Layer: Wicked Kat's Ink Tattoo 
Lower Tattoo Kaotik Kreations Bone Guns Lower 1 
Belt: Hermony: LuckyDeath belt (black) 
Pants: Amerie Harem Pants Black ) Mens 
Sock: League Off White Gartered
Boots: Coco EngineerBoots 
Embody Prop Gun 
Poses are Exposeur Pew Pew Pack

0 comments:

Post a Comment