Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Mystic the Broken Hearted Gypsy

I have wanted to be a gypsy since i was a little girl listening to Stevie Nicks singing Gypsy.. And thankfully I was able to fulfill that goal even it was just for a little bit. I can always look back at this.. and see the awesomeness of the day.. I will tell you that I have a wishlist the size of Texas.. And it doesn't ever shrink only grow.. And Jesylilo Cat Skin and the Gypsy Tattoo have been high on my list for a LONG time.. And i am happy to say that I finally  have it in my "Favorite Inventory" spot  and i hope you all go out get it and become a gypsy even if its only for a few minutes..

What I am wearing


Body:
Skin Jesylilo Cat J1 in Tan
Tattoo is Gypsy Tatoface EyeLiner Only from Jesylilo
Hair Letluka Scarab Hair
Lashes: Label Mode Thick Lashes
Tank Top: Pig Plain Olivia
Jacket: Mon Tissu Porter Jean Jacket in Used
Necklace: Concrete Flowers Punarind Necklace
Face Piercing: Kowp Indulgence
Feet Coin Anklet
Neck Tattoo is "Je T'aime" Damned
Nails BJ Palette Black


Look 2
TB Mexican Peasant Dress in Aqua
Hair Maitreya Nadja
Eyelashes Label Mode Thik lashes
Flower is Clawtooth Flower Power in Festive Blue
Enjoy Gypsy By Shakira


0 comments:

Post a Comment