Thursday, April 14, 2011

Been a Bad Bad Girl!





The Nails are from one of my favorite stores! Onyx Wear. I got hooked with the PacMan nails and have made a mission to own every nail that they create! I got lucky when I got to demo these awesome badboys.. I love the rings and the bracelets that come with it. the flick of sparkle and glitter at the tips make it even more sexy. I always feel like a bad bad girl when i rock these nails. And then adding them with the hat from Friday.. My elf ears.. I am a bad bad Elf.. 


Hair : Victoria by Friday
Skin Renzie Tan Al Vulo ( new!)
Tattoo Actchio: Dolly Birds
Ears Gauged Elven Ear
Lashes Onyx Feather Lashes
Jeans Cynful Modest Skinny Jeans Low Rise Red
Shoes Sandy in Black by Pixel Mode

Jacket Toxic Kitty  Vixen Cropped Leather Jacket
Underwear Onyx Wear Access Denied in Black (not yet Released)
Nails Anti-FLick by Onyxwear (Coming soon!)
Mouth Attatchment Diamond in Mouth by Slut!

Enjoy Fiona Apple: Criminal

0 comments:

Post a Comment