Sunday, April 17, 2011

A Lazy Sunday.. Panda Style

This might be suprising.. But a nickname i have had for months is Panda..Probably because my favorite thing to say is "Awww.. I am a Sad Panda" This being said my friend and co blogger Bo'Nana made me up a shirt that has a cute little Panda on it! I loves this shirt soo much! TY Bo Nana For my shirt.. She has great shirts guys this one is not for sale as its only for me! But you can check out her shirts on the Marketplace HERE! She also does Textures! More shirts to come I am sure! I do believe she takes special requests customs.. SO anyway onto the fashion!


Lazy Panda Day
Top A Special Shirt from Pixelate
Skirt Ninko Plaid
Flats: Friday Basic Black Flats
Hair Mylie From Truth
Tattoo Yayo Cutie
Sunflower Nails EyNo

0 comments:

Post a Comment