Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Music Saved My Life

Hey guys its been a while since I've posted and its good to be back!  Music has always been my passion and my best friend; it never lets you down.  When I came across the DeJaine hair at Cobrahive this past week, I was in love. I found it just in time for me and Mystic's house warming party for our new place, which I was Djing for.  It inspired this look which I loved, I wore it for like 3 days xD.  I felt very smexy in it and ready to rock!  Our party turned out great, and a big thank you to all that came out.  Well here is the look guys hope you enjoy!

Love and Hugs to ya all  <3   Hannah Bo'Nana  (Hannah Lacombe)


Photography by: Hannah Lacombe; Poses Oracle



Well here are the goods on the outfit, be sure to check out these great stores!


HAIR: Cobrahive
PIERCINGS: Kowp
NECKLACE: Rozoregalia
TOP AND JEANS: Fuk'N Hawt
TATTOO: Yayo
SHOES:  UBU
SKIN: Curio

0 comments:

Post a Comment