Monday, May 9, 2011

LOTD: One Hot Punk MAMA!

I love my job.. Because there are nights that I get to really have fun and dress up. Tonight was Best in Punk.. I dont know if i was punk enough.. But i sure thought i was cute! So this is my NOMNOM Punk Look! Enjoy


Body: 
Hair: Keira V1 from 99hair
Skin: Pink Fuel: Elly Suar in Candied (Culture shock)
Face Tattoo: Tell me a Story by Lil Pricks
Hair Base Wildthing in Hot pink by 99Hair
Ears: Gauged Stretchers Human ears
L Fauna Extra Freckles 
Arm Tattoo: Sourires - Ghara Femme

Clothes!
*League* Duct Tape Pasties
<Slut< Baby Bikini top in Black
Skirt: ~Pepper~ Andavi Skirt in Pink Snake
Cricket Fisnets in Black
Boots Coco Enginner Boots in Black

Jewelry:
ipoke Seppy Piercing (culture shock)
-.H.O.D.- Digital Studded Spinal Piercing
Necklace: -.H.O.D.- The Path to forgiveness
[bubble] Black Posture Collar
[VIRTUAL/INSANITY] Chained Hand Jewelry
[VIRTUAL/INSANITY] The Knife Legband
Rezlpsa Loc White & Pink nails (Lazy sunday 5/8/11)

0 comments:

Post a Comment